Passengers can enjoy media streaming using their own devices!
Just hand-carry it into the aircraft – that's it!
The small, lightweight design allows easy-carrying into the aircraft.
NO-STC is required as No Cables or Screws are necessary.
Wireless content distribution to PEDs!
One server supports up to 50 PEDs,
providing a true AVOD experience for your passengers.
Passengers watch and/or listen to their favorite content on their own device!
Content is available on PEDs (Smartphones and Tablet/Laptop PCs).
Easy to manage server content by TEAC Cloud Synchronization System.
No more installation problems! You can quickly and easily realize your desired IFE services.
TEAC can provide reliable hardware and complete support based on our 25+ years experience in the IFE market.
- Portable Server having a taste of Hand-Carried Baggage
- ▶ Small, lightweight design allows easy carry-on
- No certification cost, No installation labor
Just carry it on, Ready to use
- ▶ No STC Cost
- No Screws, or Tools, or Physical Connections
- Replaceable Long-Life Battery
- ▶ 15 hours* of battery life accommodates long haul flights
- ▶ Battery charges in under 3 hours
- *Actual measured data based on a self-determined test environment
- Simplified System
- ▶ All-in-one server does not require complicated installation
- ▶ Handles up to 50 PEDs
- ▶ Dual Data Uploading Methods
- USB Memory Stick and Cloud Communication
- ▶ User-friendly Web-based Interface
- ▶ Applicable to iOS, Android, and Windows devices*
- *Internet-access services cannot be used in-flight.
- Enriched Functions
- ▶ Latest 3D Moving Map
- ▶ Latest DRM Function Possible
- Compliant to Safety Standards
- ▶ D0-160 EMI/ENV Compliant
- ▶ Uses FAR25 Compliant Non-flammable Materials
- Exhibiting at the APEX 2018 EXPO
- TEAC will be exhibiting at the APEX 2018 EXPO in Boston Convention and Exhibition Center Boston, MA on 24th - 27th September.
We will showcase the PS-V50, the portable streaming server.
To learn more about the PS-V50, please enter the information below to submit any inquiries.