This website is operated by TEAC Corporation or our group company (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "We").
Please read these terms and conditions of use before using this website and use this website only if you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
This website is linked to other websites, also operated by the Company or its affiliates. By using such linked websites, you should also agree to the terms and conditions of use for the relevant websites. The terms and conditions of use are subject to change or revision without notice, so we ask that you confirm the latest terms and conditions before using the site.
Last updated: April 1, 2016
Copyrights, Trademarks, etc.
Copyrights to the texts, images, sounds, programs, and other works contained in this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Content") are owned by the Company, the respective original authors, or other right holders thereof.
Content on this website is protected by various copyright acts of respective countries, various treaties, and other laws.
Other than for personal use or other fair use explicitly allowed by law, you are prohibited to use the Content (including downloading, reproduction, change, uploading, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, sale, and publication) without obtaining the Company's prior written permission.
The Company and its affiliates do not grant any license to use or exercise any copyrights, patents, trademarks, and any other intellectual property rights, unless individually and expressly specified otherwise.
We make no warranty with respect to the content of this document.
Copyright notice and terms and conditions of use must be complied with unless otherwise specified herein.
Company names and trademarks "TEAC" and "ティアック" as well as names of our products and services used on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company.
For owners, etc. of trademarks of the Company and respective companies, click here.
Following acts are not allowed when using this website.
- Acts that will or may infringe the property, privacy, right of publicity or the like of the Company or third parties;
- Acts that will or may cause inconvenience, disadvantages or damages to the Company or third parties;
- Acts that will or may be offensive to public order and morals;
- Acts that will or may constitute criminal activities, or acts that will or may lead to criminal behavior;
- Acts that make false declaration or notification, such as registering an email address of someone else, acts that use illegally, or acts that allow third parties to use his/her email address;
- Acts aimed for business activities, profits, or preparations for such business activities;
- Acts that will or can damage the reputation or credibility of the Company or third parties or interfere with the Company's or third party's business by defaming or slandering the Company or any third party;
- Acts that will or may use or transmit damaging computer programs such as computer viruses;
- Any other acts that are or may be in violation of laws, regulations or ordinances; or
- Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Links to Third Party Websites
We will make no warranty regarding the content of websites linked to from this website except as expressly specified.
In addition, we do not intend to imply any special relationship between the Company and the companies operating websites linked to from this website, nor to imply that we endorse or recommend the products or services of those companies.
When using websites linked to from this website, users are requested to check the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of those linked websites by themselves. The Company will in no way be liable for any problem or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the linked websites.
Links to this Website
Linking to this website is freely available regardless of commercial or non-commercial purposes. However, the following types of links are explicitly prohibited.
- Links from the sites that slander or defame the Company, its products or services;
- Links from the sites having illegal content;
- Links from the sites that may impair the credibility or reputation of the Company including the sites offensive to public order;
- Links from the sites that may create a misleading impression that they are in partnership or cooperative relationships with the Company, or a misleading impression that they are recognized or supported by the Company;
- Links from the sites that do not clearly display that they are linking to the Company's content using frame or other methods; and
Any other links that the Company deems inappropriate.
Please note that the URL of this website may be subject to change without notice. When linking to this website, please create a link to the top page of the website.
When linking to this website, use any of the names of the Company "ティアック株式会社", "ティアック" or "TEAC CORPORATION" to display properly.
The Company makes no warranties as to the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, alignment with the purpose of use, or security of information contained in this website.
The Company will not be liable for any damages arising out of use or non-use of information, or use of this website.
Although the Company may change information in this website or suspend or discontinue its operation without notice, the Company will not be liable for, for whatever reason, any damages arising from change or removal of information, problem that may occur on this site, suspension or discontinuation of operation of this website.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction Court
Use of this website and the Terms and Conditions will be construed and applied in accordance with the laws of Japan unless otherwise specified. All disputes arising out of use of this website will be exclusively brought in the Tokyo District Court of Japan or Machida Summary Court as the court of first instance.